How clients interact with advertisers on this site, can greatly affect the outcome of their visit. This includes how the client is perceived as well as if the advertiser will want to see the client for repeat visits.
- Whoever you choose to spend time with, make sure that you do the proper research on the advertiser.
It is common knowledge that you can’t judge a book by it’s cover and the same holds true for the advertisers on our site. You can start by checking if the advertiser has a small blue tick next to her name or a “verified advertiser” banner on her profile picture. This indicates that the advertiser is known to us and we have met with her in person, either at our offices or by one of our photographers.
Look at the comment’s clients have left on her profile. If the comments and the way the advertiser responds to the comments are positive you know that chances, are you will have a great visit.
Have a look at the way in which the advertiser conducts herself on the forum. Our forum has a rating system to let you know if someone is a newbie or a veteran. People who have made several comments get a higher ranking and in general they are able to be “trusted” when making comments or reviews of an advertiser.
- Always be on time. If you are not going to be on time, let the advertiser know well in advance.
Unless you are giving notice of a time change well in advance, expect to pay for the time you missed. If your 60 minute appointment was supposed to start at 1pm and you get there at 1:15, STILL LEAVE AT 2pm. Please respect the advertisers time and schedule, and don’t linger. Even if the advertiser genuinely enjoyed the time with you, it is annoying and awkward if you overstay. If you want more time, ask and if the advertiser says yes, expect to pay for it at the rate previously discussed.
- Complete your “what’s on the table” discussion ahead of time.
Advertisers have a variety of abbreviations to describe what is on the menu for your appointment. Make sure that you discuss this with the advertiser when calling to make the booking. No one who sits down for dinner expecting sushi will be happy if a T-Bone steak is served. You might like it and it still tastes nice but it was not what you ordered or expected.
- Finances first
This must always be referred to as a gift or a donation in exchange for time. Always be discreet when handing the money over and do not negotiate after the finances have been agreed upon.
- Treat her like a queen
Regardless of what you have agreed beforehand, always treat the advertiser with respect. Remember that the advertiser is a real person with feelings. Just like you, the advertiser could be having a bad time in her personal life and the advertiser should never feel intimidated or overwhelmed by you.
- You are not a porn star, do not try and act like one.
What we see in movies, is not real life. While it is both noble and sweet, remember the advertiser is there to meet your needs. Do not hold back at the beginning because you want to last for her, this often ends in not being able to finish at all. Which nobody wants. You can take care of her after if you enjoy that, but no pressure here either.
- Stick to your agreed time.
Whether you need to get back to work, or just aren’t into idle chit-chat and cuddling, do your thing, thank the advertiser, and leave. I am sure that the advertiser will enjoy the extra downtime. If you have a genuine rapport or chemistry, or if you are just enjoying the company and a break from real life, then stay the whole time! The advertiser will be happy either way.
- Always leave a little extra.
Tip, always tip.
- Ask if the advertiser would like to be reviewed
If yes, keep it simple, and do not embellish and add things that did not happen. If you say the advertiser did something that the advertiser didn’t, other clients may expect that same service in the future.
Always be clean!!! Very, very clean. If you just came from work or whatever, take a quick shower at the location. If you smoke, use a breath mint.
Finally, a few additional important points to consider,
- Remember that sexual desire is part of human nature and nothing to be ashamed of. If you are older/have no time for dating/want to be discreet/or are socially awkward, there is no shame in seeing a beautiful advertiser and realising that your dreams/fantasies can come true. It’s just practical.
- A good advertiser takes care of herself, practices safely, vets clients, checks references, and gets tested frequently. Our advertisers are not dirty, unethical, slutty, addicted to drugs any other stereotype that people associate with the industry. They, like any other social group, have a range of personalities, preferences and vices. Advertisers are regular people and chances are very high that you know women, (or men!), that are in the industry in one form or another. They often keep their professions very private because they can be judged harshly.
- Respect the advertiser’s personal life. If you give her your number, the advertiser will most likely not call you, and it has nothing to do with whether the advertiser ‘really’ likes you. The advertiser keeps her two worlds always separate.
- Always use protection!
- If you are looking for something specific, it is out there. Domination, humiliation, every fetish you could imagine. It may not be every advertiser’s cup of tea, but if you look hard enough you will probably find it.
- Always tip extra if you request a special outfit, roleplay, fetish work, toys, etc. If your advertiser goes above and beyond, so should you.
- The dream client would tip well, leave early, finish fast, bring a gift, be a regular guy, be polite and respectful. That is just the real truth. Keep in mind though that that is a client that doesn’t really exist and no one expects you to be him. It’s more about you anyway, and professional advertiser love to feel like they did a great job and left the guy with a smile and a lasting memory! Many genuinely like most of their clients and enjoy the job wholeheartedly. Like any group of client service providers, advertisers have favourites, people they don’t care for, and people they will refuse to see ever again.
- Independent advertisers can be fun too! Make sure they have great reviews and that they vet clients properly before seeing them, (you may feel uncomfortable giving out identifying information, but it is in everyone’s best interest!).
- Venue vs. Independent: Agencies are great if you want to try a variety of advertisers. Repeat clients are often given special treatment and more consideration. Once you trust an agency, it takes a lot of the guesswork and fear out of the equation. A good venue can give you recommendations based on who you have enjoyed in the past.
When you first meet your advertiser, please take some time to talk to them before moving onto more intimate activities. When you first meet maybe give your advertiser a hug and kiss and ask them to make themselves more comfortable